Tuesday, August 4, 2015

MALAYsia "SOLD" for USD700m ??? Do I Have a Sovereign Country to Wake Up to???

( Malaysia in Mourning! Picture Credit,)

POLITICS - Column: " from THE fringes "
Taman Tun Dr. Ismail-KL, MALAYSIA
Tuesday, 4th August 2015 

The Malay heartlands and Malaysia sleeps tonight perhaps wondering whether they have a sovereign country to wake up to?

Exhausted, I managed to get some sleep around 7.30 - 8pm last night only to be woken up around prime news time. I coughed heavily and almost choked to death (literally, as the person on the other end of the line could testify). The news relayed was too unbelievable to run with without confirming its source that I decided to just ask a group that I belonged to in the social media for confirmation. I could not and for the life of me am still unable to fathom what was earlier relayed to me - CONFIRMATION from the MACC that  RM2.6 BILLIONS have been transferred to the PM's account as a Political Donation.

Earlier, after traveling much to 'feel the pulse' of the nation, I'd finally managed to get some sleep. Among the places visited in the last 24hours were Damansara Utama, Serdang, Bangi, TTDI, Seremban, Ayer Keroh and back to KL in the wee hours of the morning accompanied by God's raindrops all the way to either Senawang or Nilai with a pitstop at Pedas Linggi. Only just missing an appointment with a friend flying in from Japan, I headed to the launch of "Jejak Jeneral" at the Ministry of Defense.

The question on my mind- what did Malaysia sacrificed for the RM2.6 BILLIONS political donation received?
Is it Signing the TPPA, "possible" discounted/inflated deals here and there like the brouhaha over 1MDB or a myriad of other possibilities that I didn't even want to think off.

Images of the third draft of my Malay-titled book " Mata Wang Sunnah dan Melayu: Penipuan dalam Kewangan dan Perlembagaan? ' flashes intermittently on the back of my mind. Are we Malays, Malaysians and all stakeholders going to suffer the same fate as the Ottoman Empire, brought down to its knees by loans and banksters as per the Ottoman Empire in 1909.

Was USD700million, born out of the Quantitative Easing 'wedlock' deprived me of this land once called the Golden Chersonese, Tanah Melayu, Persekutuan Tanah Melayu or Malaya at one time or another??? Heck, collectively we were not even worth a BILLION to begin with.







1 comment:

TQ for dropping by The ASEAN 500.
Your Goodself's comments is much appreciated.